Ianka T Rando, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, is the founding principal of BG Financial Planning, a Fee-Only Financial Planning and Registered Investment Advisory firm located in Wakefield, MA. We specialize in profiding financial planning and investment advice to people from all walks of life.
Summary of Experience and Education:
- Experienced financial consultant involved in the financial services industry since 1997
- Completed the College for Financial Planning CFP Professional Education Program in Denver, CO
- Received Certified Financial Planner (CFP™) designation from the CFP Board of Standards after satisfying the CFP Board of Standard’s requirements for Education, Examination, Experience, and Ethics
- Trained with H&R Block in tax return perparation and continuing education in many tax subjects over 4 consecutive tax seasons 1997 – 2000.
- Assistant Portfolio Manager in a Boston investment advisory firm, servicing high net worth individuals 1998 – 2002.
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the Garrett Planning Network, Inc. – a nationwide network of professional, Fee-Only financial advisors
- Applying for Affiliate Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) – the largest nationwide organization of comprehensive Fee-Only financial advisors.
- Continuing education in various financial planning topics.